The four cabin, 3 heads Bavaria 46 is a perfect yacht for families or groups of friends. With a bright and airy forward cabin with en-suite, this one suits the parents very well!
This Bavaria 46 is available from Lefkas Marina.
|Twin wheel steering|
|Roller furling genoa|
|Semi-battened mainsail with lazyjacks|
|Electric anchor windlass|
|Autopilot, depth gauge, speed log & wind indicator|
|Bathing platform, swimming ladder & deck shower|
|Bimini sun top & sprayhood|
|Cockpit table, cushions & speakers|
|RIB Dinghy with outboard engine|
|GPS Chartplotter with Wifi|
|Charts & pilot book / cruising guide|
|Hot water system|
|Warm air heating|
|Electric refrigerator, gas hob & oven|
|Inflatable life jackets|
|Interior European 2-pin socket(s) & shore power cable|
|Linen – Sheets, pillow cases, shower towels & tea towel|
|Full domestic inventory|
|Full safety inventory, including gas and smoke detectors|
|Fans in cabins and saloon|
|Media player with aux input / ipod dock|
|TV & DVD Player|
Charter rates in Euro referring to weekly (6 nights/7 days) charter period, including:
Current VAT 12% (50% discounted rate on the full 24% VAT rate applicable on long range cruises), final cleaning, bed sheets & towels (one set per person), first fill for outboard engine, spare bottle of gas, first & last night at the marina / port, use of yacht with her equipment (VHF, Music Player, GPS, Autopilot, Echo sounder, Speedometer, Dinghy, Warm water supply, Spray hood, Bimini/tent, Blankets).
Charter rates do not include:
- Fuel & water consumption, crew (i.e. skipper / cook), berthing fees, provisioning, transfers, charterer’s expenses & extras.
- Travel services: Airport welcome and transfers, etc. can be arranged upon request, fees applied.
Embarkation: charter period start date from 17h00 on 1st day
Disembarkation: charter period end date by 09h00 on last day
Return to Re-delivery Base - Compulsory: return to base the evening before disembarkation, at 18h00 the latest. Check in/out procedures time is considered to be part of the charter period.
Discounts: 2 or 3 weeks, early booking etc. might be applicable upon request depending on type of vessel, time of booking etc.
Compulsory per charter:
Standard Charter Pack (not commissionable & payable in the final payment): Yachts with 2 cabins 100€, 3- 4 cabins 150€, 5 cabins 170€, 6 cabins 190 €. Catamarans: up to 39’ 170€, 40’-43’ 200€, 44-47’ 250€, 48-50’ 300€.
One-way fees: Preveza-Corfu 400€, Preveza-Lefkas 200€, Preveza-Kefalonia 350€, Athens-Lavrion: 400€, Athens-Dodecanese: 1100€, Athens-Cyclades/Sporades: 700€, Athens-Ionian: 1200€, in-between Dodecanese or Ionian or Cyclades: 500€.
Optional Crew services arrangements:
Skipper and/or Hostess/Steward can be locally arranged with freelance providers, subject to independent hire terms & conditions.
- Skipper: 150€ per day plus provisioning & taxes
- Hostess/Cook: 130€ per day plus provisioning & taxes
Security Deposit Insurance is mandatory even if skipper is hired
Optional Equipment arrangements:
- Blister/spinnaker: 400€ per week plus extra security deposit of 500€
- Extra linen: 10€ per set (one guest)
- Junior Life jackets: no extra charge
Optional Charter Packs:
- INTERNET Pack: Wi-Fi router for Internet aboard (subject to GSM coverage up to 2GB/week), 70€ per charter week CHECK AVAILABILITY
- FAST TRACK Pack: Might be available fast track access to the yacht: by 14h00, 190€ per charter
- VIP Pack: Airport/Port welcome, transfer to the yacht, welcome pack with sparkling wine and fruits: 260€ per charter
Extras by independent providers, subject to availability, payable prior to embarkation AT BASE directly by Charterer in cash.
As per Charter Party Terms, Charterer will provide at Base before embarkation a Security Deposit as per our Offer; payment by credit card, VISA or MasterCard only (no debit cards).
Yacht Insurance: All boats are insured against:
• Risks arising from liability to third parties and damage to hull, machinery and equipment
• Third party liability
• Sea pollution liability
• A deductible provision is applied (approximately €2000), depending on the yacht’s value
- All prices in Euro, pricelist subject to change without notice.
- Charter Prices include local taxes and VAT calculated as per current rates applicable and valid to this date (VAT 12% on charter fee, 24% on all other prices), subject to change without prior notice or responsibility on the Broker, the Stakeholder or the Owner. Should any changes in applicable tax legislation take place after booking, that result in change of total amount(s) due, then the difference will be credited or debited accordingly to the Charterer.
- Charter Price: 50% of the total charter fee due and payable upon reservation to confirm booking. Balance payment due 30 days prior to embarkation.
- Booking is not confirmed until 1st payment is cleared to Yacht Cruising Holidays MCPY bank account stated on booking form. Charter will take place only if all payments are confirmed in cleared funds in due time.
- All payments in Euro. All amounts must be received in full, in cleared funds net of payment / credit card / banking commissions and expenses.
Booking Cancellation Policy
Time of Cancellation (Notification to World Expeditions / Yacht Cruising Holidays MCPY in Writing)
- 1 to 45 days prior to departure 100% of total charter price
- 46 to 90 days prior to departure 50% of total charter price
- 91 days or more prior to departure 30% of total charter price
Cancellation of Crew arrangements (Skipper/Hostess): if notice of cancellation is given 1 to 45 days prior to departure 25% of agreed services price is due.
No-Show Cancellation: 100% of all amounts including charter price, mandatory/optional extras and any crew is due.
- Subject to Yacht Cruising Holidays MCPY Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Options placed upon request for maximum of:
- From October 2018 to 19th January 2019 one week
- From 20th of January 2019 and onwards 3 days
- Bookings confirmed only when: duly signed Charter Party has been provided to Yacht Cruising Holidays MCPY and 1st payment has been cleared in Yacht Cruising Holidays MCPY bank account in due time.
- Yacht Cruising Holidays MCPY reserves the right to, without any liability, cancel bookings for which documentation and / or payments have not been provided in due time and in compliance with booking and charter party terms & conditions.
Bareboat yacht charters in Greece require as a minimum, that one crew member presents an appropriate sailing certificate, proving his competence as Skipper and one experienced crew member as Co-skipper. The Co-skipper should provide similar documentation to the skipper’s certification or otherwise sign a self-declaration statement for the port authority stating his sailing experience. Yacht Cruising Holidays MCPY reserves the right to insist that charterers hire a professional skipper, if their sailing skills are not judged sufficient by the company’s staff.
- Yacht’s specification and equipment may vary from those presented on internet or promotional material, exact yacht & equipment details are valid only as listed / described in the specific offer statement provided by Yacht Cruising Holidays MCPY in response to each inquiry. Information, photos and videos on World Expeditions / Yacht Cruising Holidays MCPY webpages is not binding and does not constitute contractual document, it is only indicative as to the type and model of the yachts offered.).
- Described services and facilities are indicative. They may vary depending on actual conditions (for example the period, base or yacht chartered).
- Only documentation (forms / contracts / checklists) issued by Yacht Cruising Holidays MCPY can be accounted for as official proof of the conditions of each charter and guest comments and evaluations on such forms are to be accounted for as testimony on the services provided. Any other documents / forms aside those issued by Yacht Cruising Holidays MCPY (i.e. for Inventory, Delivery and Redelivery etc.) will be disregarded.
- By requesting Charter Party to be issued by Yacht Cruising Holidays MCPY, Charterer and Agents acknowledge to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of booking and of Charter Party.
- By taking delivery of the yacht, even if effected and signed by Skipper, Charterer confirms acceptance without modification of all Charter Party Terms & Conditions and assumes full responsibility pursuant to those terms.
- In cases of complaints, notice must be given to Stakeholder by written communication specifying the precise nature of the complaint within 24-hours of the event or occurrence and not after the charter period has ended. Any claim or complaint after such period may be disregarded.
- Yacht Cruising Holidays MCPY is not responsible for any typing errors that may occur.
- Our company complies with new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Your privacy and protection of your personal information is very important.
- Your personal data will be strictly confidential, won’t be disclosed to 3rd party and is only going to be used for the port police authorities as it is required for boarding and acquiring departure permission.